TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY REGISTERING FOR, ACCESSING, BROWSING, DOWNLOADING FROM OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE; AND (B) HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOUR AGE IS SUFFICIENT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND/OR YOU HAVE ALL NECESSARY CONSENTS (E.G. PARENTAL CONSENTS) IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS, INCLUDING FOR PURPOSES OF DATA PROTECTION LAWS, OTHERWISE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS PROHIBITED; LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS OF A USER WHO HAS NOT ACHIEVED THE REQUIRED AGE SHALL BE IMPOSED ON HIS/HER PARENTS OR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES). bigradar RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THE SERVICE. IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR STATE, ARE PROHIBITED TO USE THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF OR THERE ARE OTHER LEGAL RESTRICTIONS, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICE. IN SUCH A CASE, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE RELEVANT PART OF IT ON THE TERRITORY OF YOUR STATE IN VIOLATION OF THE RELEVANT LEGISLATION.
The Service is also not available to any users previously suspended or removed from the Service by bigradar.
If you access the Service from any third party platform providers, such as social networks or Apple and Google, from whom you download the Service, you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
Please note that the Service may offer services and software of the partners of bigradar, the use of which shall be governed by separate agreements with these partners of bigradar.
1. YOUR ACCOUNT
You can use Service without creation of any account. However, in this case you should be acknowledged that you are solely responsible for the saving of your game process in the Service. In order to save your game process you are strongly recommended to attach your game profile to your account on the relevant platform from which you access the Service (for example, Game Center (for iOS) and Google Play (for Android), etc.) (“Account”). Thus, for accessing of the Service you shall enter your login and password (“Login Information”) from the relevant Platform.
Your Account is for your personal, non–commercial use. You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might threaten the security of your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Information, and you will be solely responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including any purchases or other changes to your Account and/or Account status, whether or not authorized by you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account. bigradar will not be responsible for anything that happens through or to your Account and/or Account status as a result of you allowing any third party to access your Login Information and/or Account. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify bigradar and modify your Login Information. In the absence of such promptly notification we cannot guarantee the safety of you Service progress.
2. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICE
From the moment of acceptance of this Terms of Service, bigradar grants to you non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations below to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
Unless otherwise specified by bigradar, you are not permitted to reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, license, create derivative works from the Service or any its part.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Using the Service, You agree to comply with the following license restrictions when you access or use the Service:
• You will not attempt to obtain Login Information or access another user’s Account or collect or harvest personal information from other users;
• You will not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any Service error, miscue or bug which provides for an unintended advantage or allows impersonation of another person, including by use of automated collection mechanisms such as clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), cookies, or similar technology;
• You will not improperly use our support services, including by submitting false reports as well as you will not distribute any messages received by you from our support services;
• You will not harass, threaten or bully any other users, nor post or submit any abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, pornographic or illegal content, or content that infringes or violates the rights of someone else, or impersonate any other person;
• You will not use the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose, including but not limited to commercial advertisement or solicitation (such as chain letters, junk e-mail, “spam,” or other repetitive messages), or gathering or transferring In-Service Content (as defined below) for sale;
• You shall not sell, purchase, exchange, transfer, give as a gift, your Account as well as spread the information about any intention to perform above;
• You will not use the Service for performing services for payment, such as leveling up or item collection services;
• You will not use or design cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Service experience;
• You will not remove or obscure any proprietary notices within the Service;
• You will not disrupt or attempt to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service;
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, to Accounts registered to others, or to networks from which portions of the Service are provided, including by circumventing or bypassing robot exclusion headers or security mechanisms for the Service;
• You will not use any service or software that accesses, intercepts, "mines," or otherwise collects information from the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service;
• You will not make any automated use the Service, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure;
• You will not use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data from the Service;
• Except where permitted by law or relevant open source licenses, you will not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise try to derive the source code for the Service;
• You will not copy, modify or distribute In-Service Content (as defined below) from the Service except as specifically authorized by us;
• You will not advocate, promote, encourage, or otherwise facilitate any illegal behavior, including but not limited to the use of illegal drugs, unlawful gambling or theft.
You are prohibited from using as the name of the game character, name of the game clan or other group, as well as the name of another user at the forum the following designations:
• offensive or coarse terms, inciting ethnic discord and discrimination, words and phrases which include curses and expletives in any language, executed with letters of any alphabet;
• proper names and other words and phrases used in religions or cults, which may cause insult of the feelings of believers;
• names of historical figures and politicians;
• words and phrases that are directly or indirectly related to drugs, ways of their preparation, use and acquisition;
• words and phrases which can mislead other users as to that the user, registered under such name, is a representative of bigradar or otherwise has direct or indirect relation to it, or has any rights of administration of the Service;
• unpronounceable letter combinations;
• words and phrases that contain advertisement of goods and services, including any domain names and trademarks;
• words and phrases that violate the rights of third parties (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) or the requirements of applicable law.
4. LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
bigradar shall have the right to apply to you, in case of violation of these Terms of Service, the following types of sanction depending on the extent of the violation committed by you on the game process and other users:
• issuance of a warning in any form, including via e-mail;
• suspension of access to the Service for a definite or indefinite term;
• restriction of use of the game chats and forums for a definite or indefinite term;
• restriction of a part of the game functionality or possibilities of the game character for a definite or indefinite term;
• forced renaming of the game character, community of users or the game object;
• withdrawal of the in-game currency and/or the in-game valuables;
• restriction, suspension or termination of access to your game character or to the Account;
• a change in the values of achievements and parameters of development of your game character;
• removal of the game character or of the Account without possibility of restoration.
5. PURCHASE TERMS
You acknowledge that you may access and/or download some Services for free, and while there may be additional content or services available for purchase within some Services (in-app purchases).
You may purchase in the Service, with “real world” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use (a) “virtual currency”, available in the Service; (b) “virtual in-game items” (together with “virtual currency”, “In-Service Content”); and (c) other goods or services (“Merchandise”). You are only allowed to purchase In-Service Content from us or our authorized partners through the Service, and not in any other way. All fees payable for In-Service Content are non-refundable.
bigradar may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate In-Service Content and/or Merchandise at any time, with or without notice. bigradar shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that bigradar exercises any such rights.
The transfer of In-Service Content and Merchandise is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer In-Service Content or Merchandise to any person or entity.
The provision of In-Service Content for use in the Service is a service provided by bigradar that commences immediately upon acceptance by bigradar of your purchase.
In the event that you receive paid In-Service Content without payment and / or incomplete payment, and / or virtual currency is not debited from your Account to pay for such paid In-Service Content as a result of a technical error or a Service failure or a conscious user action, you are obliged to inform bigradar of this fact.
6. USER CONTENT
bigradar reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation your User Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. bigradar assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate content or conduct. bigradar does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content.
Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Content available in connection with the Service. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service. By entering into these Terms of Service, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any User Content, including without limitation chat text or voice communications. If at any time bigradar chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Service, bigradar nonetheless assumes no responsibility for User Content and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content. bigradar has the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content.
7. USER INTERACTIONS
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service. bigradar reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with bigradar to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting bigradar access to any password-protected portions of your Account.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a the Service and server software) are owned by bigradar. bigradar reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the Service.
9. UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
In order to improve the Service, bigradar reserves the right to introduce automatic updates and modifications into the Service (if applicable) so long as your device is connected to the Internet, without your needing to install the said updates and modifications manually. In order to ensure efficiency of the mentioned updates and modifications and to enable you to continue using the Service, you hereby express consent to the introduction of such updates and modifications. All updates constitute an integral part of the Service and the rules of these Terms of Service shall apply to such updates.
You also agree that bigradar may require you to accept and download updates for further use or access to the Service when it is necessary for proper functioning of the Service.
bigradar may modify functions and informational contents of the Service at any time at its own discretion without additional notice to you.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW bigradar EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY WARRANTIES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, TOWARDS THE USER REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIRECT WARRANTIES TOWARDS QUALITY, SUITABILITY FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES AND OBSERVATION OF RIGHTS. THE SERVICE SHALL BE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT FURTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE. YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO ANY DAMAGE AND LOSSES ARISING FROM USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING THE SERVICE. bigradar DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND THAT SERVICE OPERATION WILL BE UNFAILING AND ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW NEITHER bigradar NOR ITS LICENSORS AND/OR PARTNERS SHALL BEAR ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IT, ACTUAL LOSSES, INCIDENTAL LOSSES, INDIRECT LOSSES, LOST PROFIT OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE WAS PREDICTABLE OR NOT) ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AND WITH YOUR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE AND OF OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU BY bigradar.
bigradar SHALL NOT BEAR LIABILITY FOR INABILITY TO INSTALL OR LAUNCH THE SERVICE ON YOUR DEVICE AND ALSO FOR POSSIBLE ERRORS AND FAILURES IN THE SERVICE OPERATION. YOU MUST CONNECT TO THE INTERNET IN ORDER TO USE THE SERVICE WHERE IT IS NECESSARY. ALL COSTS OF THE INTERNET CONNECTION SHALL BE INCURRED BY YOU. bigradar SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET OR INSTALLATION OF MALICIOUS SOFTWARE ON YOUR DEVICE.
12. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed and construed by the law of the Republic of Korea. All disputes arising in connection with these Terms are subject to mandatory pre-trial settlement by the Parties, and in case of failure to reach agreement during the pre-trial settlement of the dispute – in the court having jurisdiction at the location of bigradar.
(a) Termination. These Terms of Service remain valid until one of the Parties unilaterally repudiates fulfillment of the terms and conditions hereof. Both parties have an ordinary right to terminate these Terms of Service at any time with immediate effect. Ordinary termination does not require any reasons to be given. In particular, but not exclusively, bigradar has the right to terminate these Terms of Service with you, if you violate laws, or breaching these Terms of Service or the particular Services rules. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by deleting the Service from your device (applicable for mobile applications) or by stopping access to the certain Service.
In case of termination of these Terms of Service, Sections 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 shall remain in force.
(c) You hereby understand, accept and agree that any Service may contain audio and / or video effects, which under certain circumstances can cause in people who are prone to epileptic or other disorders of nervous character, worsening of these conditions, and you hereby guarantee that you do not suffer such disorders, or you will not use a Service. You accept and agree that regular long-term (continuous) usage of the personal computer or device can cause various complications of physical condition, including sight easing, scoliosis, various forms of neuroses and other negative effects on the body. You hereby warrant that you will use any Service only for a reasonable time, with breaks for rest and that you will take other measures prescribed by your doctor.
(d) These Terms of Service and related documents, unless otherwise stipulated within the Terms of Service, constitute full agreement of the Parties regarding use of the Service by you and substitute any previous oral and written agreements or oral and written agreements that are simultaneous with the making of these Terms of Service regarding the subject hereof that are united in these Terms of Service.
(e) If any provision of these Terms of Service shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
(f) bigradar reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service or any related documents at any time by updating on the website located at bigradar.net(“Website”) or by notifying you or by any other means available. The revised Terms of Service or related documents come into force on the date on which it is published.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHECK THE WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR NOTICES CONCERNING SUCH REVISIONS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY REVISED TERMS.
Only the English version of this document has legal effect. Any translations of this document to other languages are provided for your convenience only.
On all issues related to these Terms of Service, please use the e-mail address email@example.com
Effective Date : AUgust 1st, 2019